Friday, May 26, 2023

XYZ Gallery

I joined XYZ Gallery back in 1993-it is a local art space that is run by students and the community here at Virginia Tech. I was able to create my first shows combining painting, poetry and music at the Gallery when it would have been almost impossible to try it anywhere else. XYZ remains consistently one of the only galleries around Western Virginia to provide a space for local Artists, Musicians and Poets to share work. The Gallery is inclusive and has given me and the bands I have been a part of a place to call home for 30 years now.

8/21/2019

https://www.facebook.com/xyzartgallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to M.

I understand,  one day at a time,  God has a plan even when we don't understand   it helps me sometimes to remember that we're float...