Wednesday, November 23, 2022

The Lost Garden September 1993

I am the king inside you.
 I am the self worthy of knowing these flowery fields
for there is truth in disharmony, non-union
 and this I have seen through the eyes of our creator
Our seven deadly days masked
     with beauty
yet this truth must not be hidden--
 I make a mockery of this universe because
 it beckons me to do so.
And in this gulf of fire, far beyond the absurd drama
 of reason, purity
I wear the blackest thorns of hatred, a visage of prophecy
 that we never really made mindful.
This is the song of absolute power,
 this knowledge a fruit which yields the bitter wine of
 infidelity,
we will consume together
 digesting secrets which subdue our senses
reaching and becoming total willfulness inside the temple of angels
unfolding.
My will, your destiny combined for eternity...
 and when it is finished we three
will decide the best space for hiding from this
 terrible thing called time.

September 1993




No comments:

Post a Comment

Language of Light

My poetry, music and art have always been a place for me of supernatural communion between the divine and earthly realms.The liberation of t...